Join the True Pub Co Team
We are always looking for people who share in our passion to join our teams.
Why Work At True Pubs
- Great Company Culture
- Supportive Teams
- Development Opportunities
The Paxton in Gipsy Hill is looking for an experienced Sous Chef to join their expanding Kitchen Team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as part of a busy kitchen team with a strong passion for delivering excellent fresh food…..
The ideal candidate will have experience working as part of a busy kitchen team with a strong passion for delivering excellent fresh food. We are looking for somebody who will also be flexible in their approach and able to work on their own initiative.
We are looking for somebody with Strong Interpersonal and Problem Solving Skill with the ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues and will possess the following.
• Have a can do attitude
• Be organised and flexible
• Have a good standard of culinary experience
• Be consistent in preparation of all food items
• Have a full knowledge of all menu items and daily specials
If you are passionate about great food and service then please send our cv today
The Askew in Shepherds Bush are looking for full and part time bar staff……
We are currently looking for a full-time (40 hours) and part -time (10-15 hours) bar staff with potential for promotion.
The role will require you to work on a rota bases. This will include evenings, weekend, opening and closing shifts. Due to the nature of the business you will also be required to work bank holidays.
Candidates must possess the following skills:
- Know how to make a good coffee
- Has worked with Cask Ale
- Has worked in a food establishment
- You must have a good understanding of English
- Pride themselves on providing good customer service
You will need to have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role with references available.
This is a great opportunity to work in a great business with a strong plan for expansion. If you’re outgoing, passionate about service, meeting likeminded people and interested in working with a company who values their employees then send your CV now!!!
True Pub Co, is recruiting for a General Manager to lead one of our busy teams.
Our pubs attract a wide variety of people and have something for everyone; our ideal manager will add to the personal and local atmosphere that True Pub Co has become known for. We are looking for somebody who will create a friendly and productive working environment, encourage development of their team & continually asses the needs of the business.
People are at the heart of everything we do at True Pub Co and we are looking for somebody who shares our passion to join our team.
You will be responsible for leading your own team and managing their working week along with your own within designated budgets.
This role gives you the opportunity to have a great deal of autonomy in how the pub is run. We strongly encourage and foster and open and creative working environment and regularly implement managers ideas into our site development.
– Hold valid Personal Licence (manager)
– 1-2 year Experience in a similar role
– Experience working in a busy venue
– Ability to work under pressure
– Skilled in organising & Planning
– Has worked with Cask Ale
– Has worked in a food establishment
– You must have a good understanding of English
– Pride themselves on providing good customer service
– You will need to have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role with references available.
– Bonus Structure based on hitting targets
-Live In Accommodation
-Great Training and Development
-Great Company Culture
This is a great opportunity to work in an independent pub business with a strong plan for expansion.
If you’re outgoing, passionate about food, service, meeting likeminded people and interested in working with a company who values their employees then send your CV now!!!